Customer Retention services for your SaaS
Don’t be the SaaS start-up which churns customers and fails.
Retain your existing customers and boost your revenue.
For SaaS industry, customer retention is the key to success.
It is perhaps as important as developing the product.
As a SaaS entrepreneur:
- Did you know that it costs you 2 to 10 times more to acquire a new customer than the monthly spend of clients?
- Do you know what makes your website traffic go up 7.8 times higher?
- If you didn’t, you would be one of the many SaaS entrepreneurs making a grave mistake.
- 70% of the CMOs don’t list customer retention as a top priority.
- And that’s why many SaaS start-ups never take off the ground.
- Your SaaS product is mind-blowing but is your poor customer service THE reason why your customers are leaving in numbers?
- Prioritize customer experience, with SaaS and generate higher profits than your competitors.
Get Free advice to grow your SaaS
Equipped with the right customer retention strategy, your SaaS start-up can:
Cut down costs
In the SaaS industry, the average cost of customer acquisition comes to 2 to 10 times more than average monthly spend of clients.
SaaS start-ups usually start with limited financial resources and if the marketing and sales expenditure rise more than revenue, the SaaS start-up can fail.
Hire a SaaS marketing agency to set a better customer retention strategy, in place.
Cutting down cost is not the only factor.
Your existing customers spend more. They are better customers.
According to a research, current customers spend 33% more than a new client.
Your existing customers find your product valuable. Connect with your pool of customers to make the most of it.
Lower customer churn
‘Customer churn’ gives an indication about dissatisfied or disengaged customers.
SaaS industry experts suggest identifying which clients are at the risk of churn and respond to them with personalized message. This is where an expert SaaS marketing consultancy comes in.
From spotting disengaged customers to making them loyal ones, an experienced consulting agency can work wonders for you!
Customer retention is a good thing as you can have a steady stream of profits coming in.
The better part is you can increase the revenue base using the same customers. Upsell and cross-sell to your satisfied and happy customers.
With a higher number of customers, the cost of doing business rises too. Let a SaaS marketing agency guide you how best to highlight your product to customers.
With customer retention reporting in place, you can stay proactive and act immediately.
Stratigia will help you track metrics such customer cancellations, expansions, and contractions.
With these metrics by your side, you can stay on top of your MRR (the magic number of SaaS).
Build a long-lasting relationship with customers
SaaS brands can make their customers feel valued. Build upon customer relationships by rewarding them for loyalty.
This can be done by making them members of a loyalty or referral program.
An experienced SaaS marketing agency can guide you about various other techniques such as awarding points to a customer for joining the email list or referring a friend.
Why " Customer Retention Service" from Stratigia?
As many as 68% of customers leave a company because of poor service.
This can spell disaster for a company, but here is another fact:
Depending upon the industry, a business can increase its profits from 5% to 125% when it improves customer retention by just 5%.
Which one are you?
If you want to be the latter, Stratigia is the way to go.
Stratigia is the right fit for your organization if:
- You are a SaaS entrepreneur
- You need complete internet marketing services for your SaaS
As the marketing experts, we will guide you how to:
- Engage your customers
- Use upsells for fuelling the growth
- Improve customer experience
- Focus on product features important to customers
- Implement discounts, upgrades and rewards system
Our years of experience in SaaS only help us in getting better at this. We know some of the most common problems faced by SaaS start-ups:
- Poor customer service
- No email automation
- Lack of a customer loyalty program
Be the best with Stratigia.
Don’t let your valuable customers be taken away by your competitors.
Act now. Let’s work on making you the next big entrant in SaaS!